Suite 152-200 Tremblay Road
Canada K1G 3H5
3300-205 5th Avenue SW
Canada T2P 2V7
Suite 25, 1123 Zonolite Rd. NE
United States 30306
Chief Executive Officer
SCOTT STIRTON leads the firm from its head offices in Winnipeg, Canada.
Chief Operating Officer
RICK LINLEY brings a strong understanding of the integration of architecture and engineering to his recognized expertise as an architect and project manager for many of the firm’s signature projects.
Director of Engineering
HOWARD PROCYSHYN is responsible for leading the firm’s integrated engineering services team.
Director of Human Resources
LINDA DOOLAN leads Smith Carter’s human performance strategies and is responsible for supporting and sustaining the knowledge workforce of the firm.
Director of Practice
LEE McCORMICK is responsible for developing the firm’s qualitative performance standards for all projects.
Director of Resources
ESTHER PATZIA is responsible for managing the human resources needed for managing projects and keeping them on track.
Director of Advanced Strategies
HEATHER SMITH brings a strategic focus on the development of new ventures and services to respond to the needs of our clients in the architectural and engineering industry.
Director of Science and Technology
LES GARTNER is a Principal and Director responsible for leading the US Science + Technology portfolio.
- Manitoba Hydro Place Sets New Record With LEED Platinum
- Smith Carter Joins Genivar Press Release - English
- Smith Carter Joins Genivar Press Release - French
- CA Award Press Release: 2011
- CA Award Article- 2010
- Smith Carter Green Website
- Smith Carter Workplace
- Manitoba Hydro Case Study "The NIAID Integrated Research Facility at Fort Detrick" by Fabian de Kok-Mercado, Frank M. Kutlak, and Peter B. Jahrling was published in Applied Biosafety: Journal of the American Biological Safety Association (Volume 16, Number 2, 2011). Applied Biosafety journals are posted here and the Applied Biosafety index is posted at here.